Strategic Partner Program
The Yankee Group projects that more than 40 million U.S. consumers will be using mobile banking by the end of 2012.
Bank.Companion-Mobile Banking Home
Making Mobile Banking a reality-Banking on the go-Mobile Banking Products
Mobile Banking software for Banks, Credit Unions etc
Bank.Companion's secure Mobile Banking Solution for Banks enables them to offer their valuable customers, 24/7 anytime anywhere banking.
Mobile Banking for Banks offers convenience, control for customers and drastically reduced costs of servicing customers for banks. Bank.Companion gives Banks the competitive edge to offer highly secure convenient banking to your customers and differentiate themselves from the rest.
Bank.Companion offers various channels of Mobile Banking to encourage maximum customer adoption. Channels include:
Additionally, Bank.Companion Mobile Banking Software gives the bank ability to cross-sell up-sell their other banking products and services such as vehicle loans, credit cards etc.
Banks can also send real time alerts to their customers in case of events such as check bounce, Balance fallings below a certain limit and credit card payments due dates.
Benefits for Bank Customers
- 24/7 Access to your checking and checking account savings
- Up to date information to line of credit and loan
- Up to minute interest and CD Rates
- Transfer Funds from one account to another
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Check Balances and transaction history
- Make your credit card bills
- Nearby Branch and ATM details logging in
Benefits to Banks and Financial Institutions
- More than a Decade of International Experience with Banks and Financial Institutions
- Seamless Integration with Core Banking System
- Multi-Factor Authenticated Delivery Channels
- Live Monitoring of Banking Systems on a 24/7 basis
- One Touch Fraud Alert leading to mitigation of Fraud loss and Identity theft
- Support for Banks, Credit Unions and Financial Institutions of all Sizes
- Secure Trusted Transactions Benefit Banks, Business, and Consumers
- Convenient Access to Real-Time Information Reduces Call Center Expense